Sunday 19 July 2009

A Birthday Kick-start


     Okay, this is it. Turned 55 yesterday. Flying to Italy tonight for I'm not sure how long, but a good old while. Turning over a new leaf. 
     I am going to make this London-Italy, divide-your-time thing work if it kills me. And it might. 
     No, don't say things like that. I can do this. This was my dream. I just need to go for it.
     Not be scared.
     Not be dragged down by insecurities.
     Or the past. Or what I think I should be doing. 
     Or worries about how I'll never do anything again in my life. 
     Or how what I've done wasn't good enough.
     Or anything.
     Move forward.
     Embrace change.
     Think positively.
     Stop worrying.
     Get to the point where I don't have to keep telling myself these things. Because I'll just be living them.                
         
               

1 comment: