Friday 30 October 2009

Working with My Son

I'm working with my son.
Can you imagine how odd that is?
Today, all of a sudden, he was sitting in my chair, after I went to the bathroom. He sits in a completely different part of the office from me, which is good.
He didn't have much to do there today. Other days have been busier for him. He's one of quite a few interns.
So, I guess he decided to come visit.
I had been writing. Was thinking about what I had been doing, which was getting good play.
Which always makes me happy. Pathetically happy.
So when I saw him there, it didn't fit, somehow.
Like, what is my son doing where I work? What is it, bring your kid to work day? It was odd.
'Cause they're always just your kids.
Anyway, it's been good for him. He's been there a week. I was only there the last couple of days.
Now, I'm not working until Wednesday, which is okay, I guess. A couple days this week. A couple days next week.
It might need to be more than that.
To keep me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment